When life gives you lemons, ride a turtle.

When life gives you lemons, ride a turtle.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Top 10 Tech themed costumes

Its a little late to do Halloween posts, so instead I'm gonna have a lil fun with this and search for both Halloween costumes AND some general costumes that you'd see at cons or even pets. Anything that falls under the line of costume.


Okay... I'm a family man, and a gamer. So when I saw this I was amazed.
I love the quality and the time spent on this. It also looks like the baby is
rather comfortable. I bet this kid is going to have her/his jaw drop when
they look back at this.


 Personally, this is the best of both worlds. The stormtrooper family look amazing and the iron man costumes are out of this world. Both are fully detailed, and verry well made. I also love how the little iron man reacts. It kinda looks like he's going to give em a nice blast. No worries little iron man, Stormtroopers can't hit the broadside of a barn.





LOOK AT THE PICTURE BEFORE READING

At first glance I thought "Hey that's cheating its a picture of a baby."
Then I realize that it wasn't a iphone.
I found this lil number on amazon. So looks like I found myself a new Halloween costume!
Seriously look how epic this thing is. It has the plastic, see through, tie. A golden lap coat
with matching pants. Personally I just want the goggles.



You've heard of He-Man, you've heard of Megaman, but now meet...
KEY MAN. With the power of Type!


This lil guy is pretty cool. I love how it features the lil mouse. The only thing I don't like
is the hands... the hands bug me. Other than that its an amazing thing.


Sometimes I wonder if I should be this. With my luck of computers this is quite normal.
Still I love how creative it is. This is enough to scare any computer illiterate person to call
there friend who knows how to fix computers for help.
What really sells the costume is the monitor head.


This is actually pretty neat. Not only is it a fully detailed camera, but the back of the costume
has a photo of two people standing side-by-side. Although their faces are blanked out. So it gives
off the illusion that he is in fact a camera. Kudos good sir.

 Meet robo-man. Half man, half... 3-Cpo. Not only is his dance moves fresh,
but he also has 32 gigabytes of ram, with a 500 watt battery. Legend has it
that his powerful robotic limbs can crush the skull off any human. But he uses his powers for dance,
and not evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment