When life gives you lemons, ride a turtle.

When life gives you lemons, ride a turtle.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Final blog for google foo.

I've loved this year's Google foo. The people were amazing, they class was wonderful. It was hands down the best. The one thing that did catch my eye this year wasn't the new assignments, but the way some of them were done.

The best way I can say the class can improve is more in-class group work. Sure one can do it over the internet, but its different when they're right beside you. For example, when we wrote the final page in the "Never Ending Story"  we all had a blast. Not only did we commune with one another, but we were all laughing! Pitching wacky, crazy, story ideas at one another. It was a heap of fun.

So if the class could improve in any way possible, I'd say it'd be with more group work. Other than that the class was terrific. There was a lot of cool projects, and brand new websites. Not a day went by where it wasn't interesting. All in all, I'm happy I got to be in the class and meet all the nice folks in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment